so the other night, well friday precisely, we went to the orem park up provo canyon and had an awesome dinner with brian and melissa and brian and lindsay and coleson, (oh, i can't forget roslyn was there too). we cooked some delicious tin foil dinners and hotdogs and biscuits, oh it was so fun. even though there was no fire pit that didn't stop us, we cracked some cement but oh well.
other than that, not much is new. i'm going to costa rica in april to pick up my bro from his mission, i've got my tickets and everything! i can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh, I'm so jealous! We miss you guys so much and would love to be barbecuing in the sunshine with all of you. Or going to Costa Rica - that sounds awesome, too! Hope all's well and we see you again soon!
I forsee many more bbq's this summer...
I didn't know you guys had a blog!!! Holy cow! Awesome! I miss you guys, too...and we live so close. We should really take advantage of this! Look at our blog--you guys should come up and play with our new puppy. We know how you guys like dogs! Call me! 598-5181 Sonya
Hey, quick question: do you have the blog addresses for Brian and Lindsay, and Dave and Jen? I reset our blog template and lost them.
Post a Comment