Sunday, January 20, 2008

What a week




So first of all Dan got a new job! He's working for the specialty hospital in provo. It's near the Riverwoods Mall. So yay for more steady work.


In other news, I saw this couple at Harmons and they had on these ridiculous matching fur coats.
Also this week was Jade's 4 month birthday! She's so adorable if I do say so myself. Here are a few pics from that day.

2 comments:

Jen Lee said...

Wow! I've gotta get a coat like that. Maybe in pink. Congrats on Dan's new job! Jade is getting cuter every day. She's really looking like both of you now! Are you sleeping yet?

Ali said...

Those fur coats rock. Did that couple see you taking a picture of them? Was it with your cell phone? Congrats on the four month mark and Dan's new job too :)