Last weekend we had a good time at the Arbor Lakes Family Fest in Maple Grove. They had some fun stuff for kids to do. Jade made a fruit loop bracelet.
She wanted to show it off. I was surpised at how long it lasted. I don't think she realized it was made of edible materials. Of course, as soon as she knew she could eat it, it was gone.
She met one of her favorite cartoon characters, Curious George. She's always laughing at how goofy he is on the cartoon. It's very cute to see her spontaneously laugh at stuff that she thinks is funny.
They had a "petting zoo". It consisted of: a camel, a tortoise, two bunnies, a guinea pig, two fawns, and a baby goat. It was really fun though because they were all easy to pet.



2 comments:
Grant loves Curious George too. He will laugh his head off while watching it. Weird that they think it's so funny, huh?
How FUN! I'm so glad you posted on my blog so I could find yours! Love it!
Post a Comment