Sunday, May 27, 2007

From the zombie hallway

I'm on nights again this weekend, friday 7pm till tuesday 7am. Enough said.

I interviewed for nurse anesthesia at St. Mary's on wednesday this week and I think it went really well. On the otherhand, it could have gone horribly and I wouldn't necissarily know any better!!! Darn my winning personality and good looks!!! They only work for the short term, and then after more careful consideration they see through my shiney white teeth and dull cow eyes to the inadequate academic performance and lack luster work experience!!!! Oh cruel world!

My Uncle Lynn happens to precept with the program and gave the interviewer a call "for other business discussions" and I was brought up! He said the interviewer said the interview went well and what my uncle's view of the situation was. He said "Well, I have a very biased opinion, but you'd be silly not to take him on as a student". So that's nice :)

Well, I have to go push my drugs on people now- CIAU!
Dan.

No comments: