So for any of you who might have checked out out blog in the past week or so, apparently there was some sort of video clip mix up. We only wanted to post the hilarious clip from snl. The very informational "documentary" about sloths. If you haven't watched it yet, please enjoy.
Well, my belly keeps growing. I guess that's how pregnancy goes. We just got back from AZ, visiting my pops. It was a good time, we got to go swimming and have delicious food. Also, we went to see Pirates of the Caribbean. It was really good, um, kind of long, but good. So is anyone else so disappointed that Knocked Up is rated R?
Well, I'm off to make some muddy buddies for dinner (i know, so nutritious).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
SO dissapointed!
Yeah for muddy buddies! Hey, you're pregnant. As long as you're taking your vitamins, you can eat whatever you want! I looooooved Pirates, but I'm easily entertained. Glad to hear you guys are well!
Post a Comment