How adorable! I love how she kicks in between bites, like she can't get enough. You'll love this video of how little she is when she gets older...cuz they sure don't stay little for long!
Woohoo - first food! That is adorable. I wish we'd video'd Gavin's instead of just taking pics. Looks like she liked it! She's really growing, too. We can't wait to see you this weekend.
3 comments:
How adorable! I love how she kicks in between bites, like she can't get enough. You'll love this video of how little she is when she gets older...cuz they sure don't stay little for long!
Woohoo - first food! That is adorable. I wish we'd video'd Gavin's instead of just taking pics. Looks like she liked it! She's really growing, too. We can't wait to see you this weekend.
I'm impressed how good she did! I'll let you know for sure!
Post a Comment