Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Snowboarding at Snowbird

So Dan and I finally got a chance to go snowboarding together this season. It was a gorgeous day up Provo canyon. The sun was shining and I heard rumors that it was 66 degrees! It felt great! Dan even got a goggle tan. Grandma Lou came and watched Jade for us. We had a great time; our friend Brian came with us. He and Dan were quite a bit faster than me so I snowboarded solo (no, they didn't ditch me, it was fine). I took a pretty good tumble when we first started out but all in all I was pretty surprised at how quickly I remembered what I was doing. Too bad there are probably not too many days left in the season. Spring's right around the corner folks.

2 comments:

Linds said...

That's a great picture! Gorgeous!

Heidi said...

Looks like a beautiful day! That is a really cute picture of you guys.