or, sometimes, he said.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JADE!!!!! Congrats, one is so much fun!! Eat some cake for me!
Happy birthday sweet little lady of mine!! You are adorable!!!! I just love you so much!! xoxo
PS Friend.... Your the winner!! You have a winner post on our blog! :) lol Congrats! We will get you your special special next time we come down! I miss you like crazy! xxoxo love you tons and tons!
I am offically hurt that I am not on your page.... :( lol this is me crying... Friend... do you remember me? lol xoxo
Post a Comment
4 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JADE!!!!! Congrats, one is so much fun!! Eat some cake for me!
Happy birthday sweet little lady of mine!! You are adorable!!!! I just love you so much!! xoxo
PS Friend.... Your the winner!! You have a winner post on our blog! :) lol Congrats! We will get you your special special next time we come down! I miss you like crazy! xxoxo love you tons and tons!
I am offically hurt that I am not on your page.... :( lol this is me crying... Friend... do you remember me? lol xoxo
Post a Comment