I knew this morning was going to be a wild one because we had an early morning doctors appointment. So Jade got to eat her breakfast in the living room, while watching cartoons. (Ok, it happens semi-frequently).
Three weeks ago Jade started walking like a drunken sailor so we took her to after hours care. She had a double ear infection so her equilibrium was off and hence the unsteadiness on her feet. She had a check up today and everything looks good!
2 comments:
Dang, Ry watches catoons every morning during breakfast. I love how Jade is sleeping in that pic., how is that comfortable?
Don't make it a habit, it gets worse as they get older. We made that mistake and I wish I could take it back, LOL! anyway, I feel for you, those ear infections are so terrible, glad to hear things are going better.
Amber
Post a Comment