Thursday, March 11, 2010

I suck at commitment

So I dropped the ball on the whole, picture a day for the month, thing. Sorry :( But I got some really cute pictures out of the process. It has inspired me to whip out the camera more frequently, even for the day to day stuff.
Here we have Jade, enjoying a delicious spaghetti dinner with her hands. You'll notice the fork is there, but no, she prefers her hands.
This is a sad one. Time out. I don't remember what this particular one was for, but she's breaking my heart here.
I just had one of those days where I thought I looked pretty good so I snapped a picture. Who knows how much longer I'll be having days where I think I look good. Better record them now.
Spending Sunday evening playing the Wii. Jade is still at that great age where she thinks that she is playing, even when she's not. That's why I can take her to the mall arcade and let her "drive" one of the racing games without wasting my change.
Jade walked in here and said "cheese". That's how she'll tell me she wants her picture taken. The other day she walked up to the door at Target, which had an Easter bunny picture on it, and said "cheese".
This past Tuesday we went to Mall of America for Toddler Tuesday because they were going to have a Yo Gabba Gabba day. DJ Lance Rock and Brobee were supposed to be there. When I pulled up to the mall I noticed there were a lot more cars than there usually are, but I thought, 'No, this can't be for Toddler Tuesday', boy was I wrong.
Here we are on the second level of the mall, looking down into the rotunda. There was a long line down the hall, just to get into the rotunda. It's probably a good thing we didn't wait in that line because as soon as we saw DJ Lance Rock, Jade started crying and covering her eyes. She was so scared!

5 comments:

Stefanie said...

You look hot in that pic!! It's sad because I don't even feel bad during time outs anymore, they kind of make me feel good. I probably shouldn't say that huh?

Mama Bear said...

LOL, I don't feel bad anymore either, well, not everytime anyway. Now I usually laugh. You'll get over it soon and wish for these days.
You do look good, but Kiddo, you will always look good. You're a hot Mama!! And Jade is so cute!! I guess they just aren't used to seeing the characters life size. Carley FLIPPED out when we went to Chucky Cheese and we haven't been back since. Hehehehehe, I hate that place.

Linds said...

You do look hot! "Who knows how much longer I'll be having days where I think I look good."--Did I miss an announcement or are you like me and think you're getting less hot as you get older?

amanda said...

psh. laticia, you are always beautiful.

i also do not feel bad when i do time outs. i laugh sometimes, because izzy will often call out "mama, where are you?" even though she can see me. after a minute though, she realizes i am not playing around. i like the short talk and hug afterward.

Tish said...

I WISH I had an announcement to make. We'll see what happens over the next few months though. :)