Dan had an end of semester break so we decided to make the most of it! His break just happened to coincide with his half brother, Alex's birthday party. We were so excited to be able to see his Dad and Venus, and Alex, since they're living in Hong Kong right now and it's been over a year since we've seen them. So immediately after Dan's clinical at the hospital (well, not immediately, I guess. We did have dim sum with Brandon and Emilyn first), we hopped on a plane to Chicago.
Alex had his birthday party at Pump it Up, a fun place with lots of inflatable jumpy things. At first jade was more interested in the drinking fountain
Here are the girls, watching Dora, of course.
We played a lot of Wii while we were there. It was a lot of fun, especially when I schooled everyone in Mario Party.
Cousins!!





We went bowling. The girls spent their down time watching Dora.

We took a tour of a candy factory.
Here we are, just killing time, waiting for our tour.
Ring a round the rosie!
All you can eat sushi! Or in my case, all you can eat teriyaki chicken.

Playing at the mall.

We had a really great time, and it was so nice to go on vacation! Sorry for bring sickness upon your house, Stef and Kevin. We had a blast!!
3 comments:
Looks so fun!
It was so sad looking at those crab legs! Miss you.
I can't believe how long it's been since I've seen you guys! Jade is getting so big, and so cute! I sure love you tish!
Post a Comment