Jade and I got a chance to visit the children's museum with some good friends of ours, the Smith's. Jade and Sammi are good buddies and only a week apart, in age. On our way to the museum I looked back and they were holding hands. So sweet!
The museum was a lot of fun, they had a small "town" area with a restaurant, a doctors office, a post office, a park, and a few other things. This is the restaurant.
Jade is perfecting her stir-fry techniques.
I know my dad and step-mom will get a kick out of this picture as they're both mail carriers. I couldn't resist. She looks so adorable. :)
Sammi is taking a turn listening to Jade's heart.
Jade listening to her own heart. She has her hospital gown on, too.
We probably spent the most time in the water area. There were two low tables with water that Jade had a blast playing in. There was also a low table with bubbles in it and bubble wands. Then (and unfortunately, I didn't get a picture of this one) there was a water ramp with stoppers up at the top, you put a boat behind the stopper and lifted it up, and the boats would go down the ramp. Jade and
Sammi had a lot of fun with that one.

The dinosaur exhibit made Jade a little nervous at first because some of the dinosaurs moved slightly, but she had fun once I carried her in. A lot of my pictures are like this one. Jade was running from one thing to the next, there was a lot for her to do.
In a dinosaur nest.

We had a lot of fun and it was great to have a playmate for Jade. Thanks Charisse for letting us tag along.
4 comments:
That looks like a good children's museum. I love the mail carrier pic.
Looks awesome! I love those kind of museums!
That looks like so much fun!! And Jade is so pretty!! Some pics she looks just like Dan, others she looks just like you.
Looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun! I wish we had a children's museum like that in Pocatello... hehehe
Post a Comment