

Well friends, just thought that everyone would like to see my growing belly. Everything is going well, it seems that anything and everything makes me tired though. Just walking around Target can be a chore, (and those of you that know me know that I usually never tire of Target).
Also, Dan got a set of new golf clubs today!! He's hoping to get really good. We'll have to let you know how that goes. :)
4 comments:
Aww, cute baby bump!!! You are looking so good! We are so excited for you guys!
Woohoo! You look adorable! But if you think the exhaustion is bad now, just wait until you're 8 3/4 months along. Did you ever see "The Biggest Loser" where they made them wear ten pound vests to show how much strain an extra ten pounds puts on your body? I remember thinking about that a lot while I was pregnant! Glad to hear all's well. You should move to Vegas so Dave and Dan can golf together!
Wow! You look GREAT as a little pregnant lady!!! Although, you're cute all the time, anyway! I like your hair, too! I miss you!
so, just wondering why you would write, "those of you who know me..." Are you hoping for this to be a world acclaimed must read? hehe Tish I love you, so much!
Post a Comment