Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Another typical night at home


Well folks, it's just another night at home, Dan's on the computer playing world of warcraft with Dan Hart and another friend (named Brian) and i'm watching last comic standing while surfing the web :) all the while waiting for the pizza boy. (When is he gonna get here already?)
So, here's a pic of the hospital where I will be delivering baby Jade. Everything is going well; she and I are both getting bigger.
The weather here has been pretty hot, and definately humid. It's not too bad though, it's just hard to breath when you go outside. The one thing I like about this area is that they have a Carter's store nearby (it's for baby clothes). Talk about deals.
p.s. the pizza was delicious. yum.

1 comment:

Linds said...

Are you sure you're going to have your baby there?? You're not going to be having her in Utah Valley!!! If you did that then I could come visit you!!!