Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Happy 4th of July!



Hope everyone had an awesome time on the 4th. Dan and I chose to celebrate by going to see Transformers (which was pretty awesome by the way), and then we hung out and tried to perfect our guitar skills will our new game Guitar Hero. It's really fun, and sort of tricky. Dan of course rocks a little better than me but we'll just see how long that lasts.

Last night we went to something called The Taste of Minnesota. It was sort of like a carnival, they had some rides and a band and of course the delicious carnival food. Hello funnel cakes!

I thought I would post another picture of my pregnant belly. This is me at 30 weeks, only 10 more to go!! I'm getting pretty excited! Ok, really excited!

p.s. random stuff, I'm watching Jay Leno right now and there is a 90 year old lady on and she's from Provo, she's totally dancing up a storm, kicking her legs up higher than her head, it's nuts. Wow! And the splits for a finale!

4 comments:

Linds said...

Mmmm, funnel cakes and carnies! You're pregnant belly is so cute!

Ali said...

This is Ali...Dan's old pct. :) I'm loving the updates on you both and your belly is the cutest. By the way, that 90 yr. old lady was in my ward in Provo. She's quite the cute little spitfire. (as you can see)

Jen Lee said...

Oh my goodness! Ten weeks to go and you are still tiny! Sounds like your fourth was really fun. We hope to see you again soon - maybe we'll have to visit little Jade.

Heidi said...

You are a very cute pregnant person. Unlike me...I'm sad to say that I gained 50 pounds with Grant, but thankfully it's all gone now. Anyway, I hope everything is going well. Keep the updates coming!