Sunday, August 19, 2007

We are back Utah!!!

Hello! Long time no post! So Dan and I are officially back in Utah. It's good to be here to have some friends to hang out with. Well, my belly keeps growing and baby Jade hasn't dropped yet so she's still giving me a few kicks in the ribs. Dan likes his new job a lot better than the one in Minnesota, which is always a good thing.

Ok, this is our new place, it's not too bad for a 4-plex.
Well, this is me at 36 weeks, (leaving me with 4 more).
Helga, Becca and I having dinner at Brick Oven, yum, yum.

1 comment:

Sonya said...

Tish, you're getting so big!!! I'm so happy for you, but at the same time, I feel your discomfort for the last little bit. Keep it up, and if you need anything, let me know, okay?! 598-5181