Sunday, September 02, 2007

unpatiently waiting!

well, our little girl should be here soon. (you hear that baby? take a hint) anyway, so life in general is great. dan and i are just enjoying being around to hang out with our friends and have midnight donut runs (i hope we're still on for tonight fromms).
so my sister threw me a rockin' baby shower, it was a blast! we have nearly everything ready for our little jade. i got a baby sling, we'll see how that works out. it seems really convenient and easy to use, i only hope i don't seem to hippieish using it. it does seem like the new thing though.
ok, well folks, i hope next time i post we'll have had our baby.

2 comments:

Sonya said...

Tish, I'm disappointed. I wasn't invited to your baby shower!!! Keep in touch! Let me know if you need anything. Hopefully I can call you this evening.

Jen Lee said...

Still waiting, huh? Well, you can always try what my doctor recommends. "That which got you into this situation WILL get you out of it." :) Good luck!