Saturday, July 26, 2008
Fiesta Days Parade
Every year for Pioneer Days (if you don't know what Pioneer Days are, it is a celebration of the pioneers who came to Utah to settle it), anyway, we always go to Spanish Fork Fiesta days on the 24th of July and watch the parade and eat yummy carnival type food and sometimes we'll stick around long enough to watch people perform in the park. When my family lived in Spanish Fork I used to perform at the park with my choir group from school.
Here I am with my two best friends from high school. Helga is in the middle and that's Becca on the right. It's so great to get together with these girls because they are so much fun and we always seem to pick up right where we left off.

This picture of Jade with my mom just cracked me up. Look at her face!

I love living in Utah and celebrating Pioneer days. It has been a really fun tradition for my family. Yay Utah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh how fun!! Jade's face so funny in that pic with your mom. I had to laugh. What a fun time.
Oh yea, how could I forget, CUTE blog!!!
LOVE that picture of Jade and your mom!
I love you Tish!!!!! I really REALLY DO!!! I just wanted you to know that! You are such a wonderful Mom and Wife! Thanks for being such a great example and for taking time out of your busy schedule to hang out with Becca and I! It meant a lot to me! We had a BLAST! As always! xoxoxo Love you guys!
Jades face is adorablly funny in that picture! LOVEEE IT!
Hey Tish! It is great to see some family members with blogs! Jade is so cute. Her face in the picture with your mom is priceless!
I hope you don't mind my linking to your blog on mine.
Post a Comment