It's been one of those days! You have the best intentions to get several things done but a quick glance at the clock and you realize most of the day has been eaten up doing absolutely nothing. I hate days like this. Jade seems to be transitioning from two naps to wanting just one so she is a little more cranky than usual. She is enthralled with baby Einstein videos though and will happily watch it over and over. Now I can pack for our trip to Arizona. Dan is interviewing for nurse anesthesia school there so wish us luck!
Tuesday, July 08, 2008
Thank goodness for baby einstein!
It's been one of those days! You have the best intentions to get several things done but a quick glance at the clock and you realize most of the day has been eaten up doing absolutely nothing. I hate days like this. Jade seems to be transitioning from two naps to wanting just one so she is a little more cranky than usual. She is enthralled with baby Einstein videos though and will happily watch it over and over. Now I can pack for our trip to Arizona. Dan is interviewing for nurse anesthesia school there so wish us luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I totally agree on all counts. It's so crazy here. Love those videos.
Good luck Dan. That will be good, you could be by family!
that school sounds awesome! and I think ALL moms are grateful for baby einstein haha
GOOD LUCK!
Good Luck!!!!!!!!!
How exciting!!!! We wish you the best of luck. Let us know how it goes.
We watched baby einstein, Tay never took to it. We are stuck on Winnie the Pooh. I actually am happy about that, cause I love Pooh!! I am thankful for this on days when Tay has been sick and he will not let me put him down. Pooh is just good clean fun:0 :)
I keep checking, waiting for some pics of your fun trip!!!!!!!!! I wish we could have been there. Sounds like a blast, for everyone except poor Zander. Poor boy. I am glad all is well.
By the way, I do not even know if you have pics, but your my only chanse of seeing any. No one else blogs. Take care!!
Post a Comment