Monday, October 20, 2008

Tissue Mischief

Earlier today Jade was watching a show on tv while I got ready. After a while I noticed it was pretty quite and I knew I'd better get in there and see what kind of mischief she was getting into. I found her like this, surrounded by tissues and stuffing them in her mouth.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Last time Grant was quiet like that I found that he had climbed up on the toilet, got some vaseline out of the medicine cabinet and then greased up the whole toilet and countertop. At least it all stayed in the bathroom and he didn't take any of it out on the carpet. Isn't it funny what kinds of things kids think is a good idea?

Anonymous said...

Too much fun!! Jade is getting so handy these days. What a cutie pie!

~H said...

LOL That is adorable! Ahhhh..... so this is what I have to look forward to! ;) note to self put tissues high... very high! lol Tish you are the cutest mom in the world! :) love you tons!
Thanks for the cat Idea... I'll do my best to convince Bryan. :) I'm looking forward to seeing the two most beautiful cats from Orem! :)

Linds said...

mmmm, tissues sound delicious!