Monday, October 20, 2008

Utah Hogle Zoo


I've been dying to take Jade to the zoo, she really seems to love animals. However, I wanted to go on a day that Dan could go with us and before it got too cold. We had a great time, it's not the most spectacular zoo but there were enough kids there to keep Jade entertained. She seemed more interested in watching other kids run around and play than she was in the animals. She really liked the monkeys though, they move around a bit more than other animals like the elephants.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too FUN!! I do not know why, but my Favs are the ones with the tiger in the back ground. The tiger is so awesome looking.

I have gone to the Hogle Zoo once before and had a blast when I was young. It is so fun to build fun memories and have awesome pictures. Isn't being a parent THE BEST!!! Nothing like it!