Monday, November 10, 2008

Halloween

Well, it's a bit late but I wanted to post pictures of Jade's first trick or treating experience. We were in Minnesota at the time, visiting Dan's aunt and uncle. We also had a ward trunk or treat that was a lot of fun and had a huge turnout, but unfortunately those pictures were deleted.
Originally Jade and I were both going to dress up as cats but I found this flower costume on sale at babies r us for only 5 dollars!

Dan's cousin Natalie, her son Ashton, Jade and her daughter Jasmine.Here's the whole gang on our way back to the house. Because Jade was in her stroller the whole time I felt sort of silly holding out her bucket for candy, I felt like I was trick or treating again. It was fun though, and the kids were so cute.

3 comments:

Lissy said...

Oh Dang! I hate when that happens, deleted pictures! Ahhhh! She looks so cute, man I can't belive how big she is. We sure miss you guys, how is everything for you? What is the verdict on school? Minisoda, or Mesa? We are drying to find out!

Anonymous said...

Jade is SOOOOO CUTE! And Great deal on her costume.

Bummer that you had pictures deleted. That is terrible.

Looks like a ton of fun visiting Lynn and Ruth. I thought that you guys were going over the Thanksgiving holliday. Are you going to be in poky for the big holliday? Hope to see you there!!

Linds said...

Jade makes a pretty darn cute flower!