Sleep tight everyone.
Thursday, November 13, 2008
It's 11:30, where's your baby?
I hope the answer is, tucked in bed. But if you're this baby the answer is, sitting in front of the tv, watching baby einstein while munching on cheerios and juice. Jade has not been feeling that great over the past couple days, she has a runny nose which makes it hard for her to breath and she's teething (I swear that there are about 4 teeth coming in at once, it's wild!)
Sleep tight everyone.
Sleep tight everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
well at least she looks cute doing it!
and I took Aimi Lark in for an xray after I thought she swallowed some of Jake's military uniform pens!!!!!!! they didn't find anything but it was still crazy.
AWW! But she's so cute!
wow you guys! you have a baby! this is emily wilcox (now shaffer) last time i saw you was at your reception in provo! congrats on the baby. how old is she? ours is almost two. we need to have baby fights or something:) hope you are well.
I hope she feels better soon! She is such a cute girl!
I just found out like a week ago, so don't feel bad for not knowing!
ohhh!!! poor little Jade! anddddd poor Tish! I am sorry! That is rough on kids and parents!
I sure love you tish! We need to get together! Are you going to be around for thanksgiving? What are you doing the night/day before!? :)
Poor girl! It is always hard when they do not feel well. Cutie pie!!
Post a Comment