or, sometimes, he said.
she looks too cute!! aren't girls so much fun. boys can be a kick to dress, but girls are the best!! what a doll!!
so fun little girls are too cute! I need you to contact me for helga's upcomming shower! :)
SO CUTE!!!! I love it!! Jade is doing so good. I love when they get their feet under themselves and take off. There is no stopping her now. Too bad we are not closer. This woyuld be fun to see in person. :)
Oh that is too cute, I love the little tu tu, it's adorable! Miss you guys, I am really bummed we are not going to see you this summer.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
she looks too cute!! aren't girls so much fun. boys can be a kick to dress, but girls are the best!! what a doll!!
so fun little girls are too cute!
I need you to contact me for helga's upcomming shower! :)
SO CUTE!!!! I love it!! Jade is doing so good. I love when they get their feet under themselves and take off. There is no stopping her now. Too bad we are not closer. This woyuld be fun to see in person. :)
Oh that is too cute, I love the little tu tu, it's adorable! Miss you guys, I am really bummed we are not going to see you this summer.
Post a Comment