Monday, March 02, 2009

Chocolate dipped snacks

Yesterday morning I put on a cartoon for Jade and figured I'd take a quick bath. I know you're thinking "bath? who takes baths anymore?", well I love them and figured I could hear Jade better if she started crying. Anyway, Jade wandered into the bathroom while I was washing my face and all of a sudden I heard a splash. Jade totally got into the bath, fully clothed. I laughed so hard; she was laughing and splashing.

We had some chocolate left over from fondue night so I figured Jade and I could have a chocolaty snack, we dipped pretzels and oranges into the chocolate. It was so delicious!

The picture below is of Jade signing 'more'. She's really learned quite a few signs. She can sign milk, more, baby, and potty, although, I'm sure she doesn't actually know what potty is yet.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Tish! She is the cutest little girl in the world!

Unknown said...

The Biggest Loser.
I've invested so much of myself into it, it's sad really.
I love that show!

Qmann said...

ok, so that is adorable!!! i can relate, it has happened a couple of times here. and i love the chocolate pics, we have a few like that, they were finger painting with pudding. too bad we couldn't come over for fondou night, sounds fun. thats the problem with growing up, you also move away.:(
this is amber by the way, i was just too lazy to sign out of Que's name.

Qmann said...

'fondue date night'. oh, i miss watching shows with you guys.

Anonymous said...

Tish, So cute!! Love the pics. Jade is so cute getting into the bath. What a cutie...Yum on the chocolate diped goodies. Mmmm....I wonder if I have some treats to dip in chocolate?

Stefanie said...

That is so funny she climbed into the tub with all her clothes..I got a good laugh. We are so excited to see you guys!!