Thursday, May 21, 2009

Minneapolis Farmers Market

Here is a picture of Jade all dressed up for Cinco De Mayo! Just wanted to throw that in there since I'd forgotten.
Last Saturday we took a trip downtown to check out the farmers market. It was really neat. There were a lot of cool vendors selling their local wares. Everything from clothes to metal yard animals, flowers, fruits and vegetables and Wisconsin cheese of course.
Jade and I enjoyed a delicious foot long.
Dan enjoyed this monstrosity also know as a bratwurst.
There was even a man playing an accordion. Jade really thought it was cool.....ok, I think I'm the only one who thought it was cool.
Here is a picture of Dan's latest culinary creation...galanga soup. It was delicious.

3 comments:

Stefanie said...

That looks like so much fun. I love your story about the pot stickers, and would love to have my own 3 lb. helping!

Cynthia said...

Sounds like you're enjoying yourselves out there! We miss you in our ward :) thanks for letting me peek at your blog...ours is foosex2.blogspot.com if you want to check it out!

Lissy said...

Wow that soup looks so tasty1 It's a hard one to make just right, I made Xi long boa the other day and thought of you guys, too bad you won't be in Utah when we come to visit this summer, we wanted to see Brian and Linds, and maybe Dave and Jen on the way home. How are you guys doing? BTW Farmers markets are the best! I miss really good ones, they don't really have any here in the dessert.