What happens when one day you think to yourself... I think I'll make about 60 pot stickers and then freeze them for later; only you neglect to allow them to completely freeze before submitting them to the awesome vacuuming power of the foodsaver, resulting in a huge conglomeration of potstickers that have melded into one another inseparably?
Well, what happens is that one day you have to sit down to a 3lb plate of potsticker casserole. not that that's a bad thing... just a little embarrassing..... Classic Dan.
2 comments:
Looks pretty good to me! I miss cooking with you guys! I drove by your old place yesterday on the way to the doctor and was so sad that you weren't there anymore! Hurry and finish school so you can come back!
Oh Dang that dan! Laticia I sure miss you guys I took for granted the fact you guys lived up the street! And now your gone. Im glad we can still keep in touch through face book and blogs! love you guys!
Post a Comment