After the egg hunt we had a pinata. We were also celebrating my twin brothers' birthday so we couldn't let an opportunity go by for a pinata.
This past month has been so crazy mainly because we moved to Minnesota!! We broke down our trip out into three days. We stayed with Dan's sister, Stefanie and her husband Kevin for a few nights. It ended up being a little longer than we had planned due to a blizzard on the plains that we didn't want to drive through. They were so accommodating though and we had a lot of fun. We made a delicious Chinese feast one of the nights.
Jade wasn't feeling well, unfortunately, so I didn't get any pictures of her and her cousin Rylee playing together.

This is the only Easter picture I took (it's in the lobby of our apartment) because our Easter Sunday was rudely interrupted by the fact that our car had been broken into! We headed down into the garage, which is shared by everyone in the building, and noticed someone had smashed in our passenger side window and taken our navigation system. That was only our second night here!

I gave Jade her first haircut. Here is the before picture. (It really was just more of a trim to get all those little wispy hairs out of her eyes.)

She was fairly cooperative, but just wiggly.

Here is the after photo.

The Mall of America has this awesome program called Toddler Tuesdays where they have different activities and such for kids every Tuesday. Jade and I love it and have been every week since we've been here.

This particular week was about the princess in the brown paper bag (or something like that), it was a very cute story and they had a local theatre come out and do a short performance.

The dragon was really neat! Jade was a little apprehensive but she did want to go up and see the dragon.

Jade has started attending nursery now at church. She seems to enjoy it, although, I think she will like it more when she starts to recognize some of the other kids. She just needs to make a nursery buddy. Most times when I peek in she's sitting on one of the teachers laps.
This is the only Easter picture I took (it's in the lobby of our apartment) because our Easter Sunday was rudely interrupted by the fact that our car had been broken into! We headed down into the garage, which is shared by everyone in the building, and noticed someone had smashed in our passenger side window and taken our navigation system. That was only our second night here!
I gave Jade her first haircut. Here is the before picture. (It really was just more of a trim to get all those little wispy hairs out of her eyes.)
She was fairly cooperative, but just wiggly.
Here is the after photo.
The Mall of America has this awesome program called Toddler Tuesdays where they have different activities and such for kids every Tuesday. Jade and I love it and have been every week since we've been here.
This particular week was about the princess in the brown paper bag (or something like that), it was a very cute story and they had a local theatre come out and do a short performance.
The dragon was really neat! Jade was a little apprehensive but she did want to go up and see the dragon.
Jade has started attending nursery now at church. She seems to enjoy it, although, I think she will like it more when she starts to recognize some of the other kids. She just needs to make a nursery buddy. Most times when I peek in she's sitting on one of the teachers laps.
2 comments:
Hey we loved your updates! It´s about time Jade got a hair cut and it looks real nice. We´re here safe and sound in Costa Rica and we´ll try and put some pics on our blog when we get a chance. mikeandjessgonzo.blogspot.com
love you guys
You have been busy! Sounds like you've been having lots of fun though. We miss you and hope to see you sometime soon!
Post a Comment