Instead of showcasing all the cool things at the farmer's market here are some pictures of us enjoying our main purpose for going to the farmer's market. The roasted corn!!
I had to snap a picture of Jade sleeping because she does this cute thing where she puts both of her hands under her face, it's so adorable and precious. Who knows how much longer she'll do this so I had to capture the memory now.
First of all there is no way that is our little Jade?!!! Wow she is a little lady now! oh I miss you guys! When can we get together and play? Are you coming to Utah to visit family any time soon? :)
Secondly that corn looks super yummy
Thirdly I absolutely love that seet sleeping picture! I'm glad you caught and shared that! :)
5 comments:
Look how sweet that sleeping girl is. I love it!
That is so cute, I love the satin!
My kids did it and still do. Not as much, but I hope it give you some hope. Corn looks so good.
That is so sweet! The corn looks so yummy too!
First of all there is no way that is our little Jade?!!! Wow she is a little lady now! oh I miss you guys! When can we get together and play? Are you coming to Utah to visit family any time soon? :)
Secondly that corn looks super yummy
Thirdly I absolutely love that seet sleeping picture! I'm glad you caught and shared that! :)
Sure love you friend! xoxo
Post a Comment