Jade's favorite activity is going to the park. Here are a few pictures of her enjoying one of the many parks near our place.



We went to our second annual Music in Plymouth. It's basically a huge concert in the park followed by fireworks. Our ward all sits together so it's kind of a nice chance to hang out with church friends.
Jade was scared of this Uncle Sam on stilts.
Jade and her friend
Sammi, just walking around bumming treats off of families in the ward. :) At one point I asked Dan to watch Jade because I was going to the bathroom. When I got back Dan says to me "I found Jade with a policeman". Apparently, Dan thought that maybe I had taken her with me. He said I was gone only a couple minutes before he noticed she was gone. There were thousands of people there and she had wondered a good 20 yards away. All I can say is thank heavens she was safe and sound. I was all panicked even though she was safe with us. Just the idea made my heart race.
Jade was really scared of the fireworks, but Dan held her and covered her ears. She just laid on his chest facing away from the fireworks. She was fine after that but I felt really sad for her when they first started.
2 comments:
You look so amazing!! So, what is the new one going to be?
oh, i had to reschedule my appointment for the 26th. :( i'll let you know then. :)
Post a Comment