




Baby Jade seems to be getting bigger, she even has a double chin now. We're just having another lazy night at home watching Blades of Glory. We've had some fun times with out little girl, we went and got j-dawgs the other day (a yummy hot dog place on byu campus). Nothing else really to report, babies are kind of boring. So i'll just add some pics now.
3 comments:
Boring? How can you say that?!!! I'm entertained just looking at the pictures! She is a doll. Maybe we'll have to hook her up with Gavin someday....
P.S. I'm still amazed that you somehow got the most Caucasian looking baby ever. :)
She's so beautiful! Thanks so much for bringing her by the hospital. I loved holding her. Good luck on the parenting as she grows...afterall, this is when they still sleep most of the time. LOL
okay i know i didn't know you then but I think she is one of the cutest newborns I think I've ever seen. Very adorable.
Post a Comment