YAY!! no work today, tomorrow, or the next day!! Hooray!! And what do Jade and Daddy do on his day off?? Take pictures of course!!! I'm a little rusty behind the lens, but I think I pulled off some good shots. Photoshop skills don't hurt either.



No more for now though!!! The rest are going into her birth announcement.
5 comments:
Dan- these pictures are beautiful! I especially love the onesie...Jeff and I laughed so hard about that one. Cute...did you have that specially made or is that something you can seriously buy?
SOOOOO Cute! Make sure you send one of those birth announcements to 4490 Leatherman, Chubbuck, ID 83202!
Ha ha ha! I love the onesie! That's awesome. She is such a doll! Give Tish a squeeze for us, then go cook dinner for her. And buy a present for her. And the baby. Chicks dig that stuff.
That onsie is hilarious. She is so beautiful. Congratulations! I think you are less rusty with that lense than you think. Great pictures!
Those are beautiful pictures! I especially like the first one!
Post a Comment