SOOOO HILARIOUS! I love it! Jade is really growing up. She looks like such a big girl in all the pictures. I love the one where she's riding the pony. Cute stuff!
I love it!!! Too Cute! It is so nice to see live video. Last time I saw her she was so tiny, I think she was only 2-3 weeks old. She is a doll!!! Too Cute. We Love you guys!
4 comments:
I'm impressed you can get her to do it on command. What a good girl!
THIS IS AWESOME!!! AIMI LARK FAKE LAUGHS WHEN ADULTS DO BUT I'VE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO HAVE MY KIDS DO "TRICKS" ON COMMAND! YAY JADE!!
SOOOO HILARIOUS! I love it! Jade is really growing up. She looks like such a big girl in all the pictures. I love the one where she's riding the pony. Cute stuff!
I love it!!! Too Cute! It is so nice to see live video. Last time I saw her she was so tiny, I think she was only 2-3 weeks old. She is a doll!!! Too Cute. We Love you guys!
Post a Comment