Sunday, April 13, 2008

A week of pictures

Baby Jade loves her feet. It's that simple. So you can imagine my frustration trying to feed her messy baby food in her bouncy chair, meanwhile, food getting all over her feet, which she of course has put in her mouth. So.....we got her a booster chair.
She really seems to like it, and she can't put her feet in her mouth while she's eating, which is great!
Friday night we went with our friends the Saragers, the Shilligs, and Marlyse to Smokehouse. It's a barbeque place downtown, it was delicious. I had the pulled pork sandwich with a side of mac and cheese and Dan had the beef brisket with mac and cheese and mashed potatoes. All for under 20 bucks. Granted, they give you paper napkins and even plastic utensils but it was delish. Afterward, we went to Smart Cookie. Please, if you haven't been there, go! You can get an ice cream sandwich on homemade cookies for $2! Custom made with any cookies and any ice cream. So here is a family pic we took on the love sac at Smart Cookie.
This picture is just sort of random but as we were driving down University, toward the canyon I just realized how much I love the mountains in Utah. When we were in Minnesota the mountains were one of the things I missed most. I didn't realize how much I love them until they weren't there. I love how useful they are for finding your way around too. I always know the mountains are in the east.
My little brothers came to hang out with me Saturday. We had a fun but uneventful day just chillin' watching Saturday morning cartoons into the late afternoon. We snacked on pizza and watched Tom and Jerry. I forget how hilarious those cartoons are.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you guys liked it! I always get worried people won't like new food...

Anonymous said...

DO YOU HAVE FIVE LITTLE BROTHERS? CUTE EASTER PICS TOO!