The Rules:
1. Pick up the nearest book (with at least 123 pages)
2. Turn to page 123.
3. Find the 5th sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag 3 people.
So the nearest book was
101 Powerful Promises from the Book of Mormon.
By Wayne E. Brickey
5th sentence: "Let us put them in the school.
Next three sentences: Then they can be studied by our chilren and also everyone else." The older sister was more grown-up. She had adopted her mother's wish as her own.
I haven't read it yet but hmm..... i'm intrigued now.
I'll tag Lindsay, Jackie, and whoever else would like to join in the fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OK,that's the most random one I've seen yet! We've been reading that book for home evening, but we haven't gotten that far yet. Now I'm curious. Love the Easter pics!
Dude, my friend's dad wrote tha tbook, talk about random :)
~Clerissa
Post a Comment