Sunday, April 20, 2008
The Red Couch
On Monday my sister Katrina and I went hunting for the perfect dress to wear to Michael's wedding. Which is in two weeks!! One of the stores that we looked in had this adorable couch for little Jade. It looks like she's just louging around watching cartoons.
On Tuesday we went with our friends Brian and Melissa Barnett to Joe's Crab Shack and had a delicious meal. I had steak and the rest of them had a big bucket o' crab. Apparently, it was delicious.
On Thursday I met with some girls from our ward for a Mommy and Me playgroup. We went to Chuck E. Cheese. It was so much fun. They had the whole Chuck E. Cheese band. So I had to get a picture to remember her first time. I remember when I was little we used to beg my dad to take us to Chuck E. Cheese. That's even where we celebrated my 16th birthday! Good times.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
THESE PICS ARE AWESOME!! FUN MEMORIES!
What a fun week!
Post a Comment