Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

My first official Mother's Day was wonderful! Dan had to work so Jade and I went to visit my mother. We took some time just to relax on the lawn and catch up. Both of my sisters were able to come visit too so we had a blast. Jade is getting so big these days, she's not really a little baby anymore. She is such a joy to me and I couldn't be happier to be a mother.

My dad got to stay for a while after Michael and Jess's wedding. He stayed with us, even though he had to sleep on the couch we're so glad he decided to stay at our place. Of course, he had a blast hanging out with his first grand baby, Jade. He is such a cute grandpa.

One day after doing laundry I put Jade in the laundry basket and she seemed to think it was fun, but she was sliding all over the place. She has some of the cutest smiles.

This is a picture of my brother Paul playing with Jade on Mother's day. My little brothers are so eager to help Jade do things like, learn to crawl, catch a ball and help her stand. They are so much fun to be around. Jade is fascinated just watching them do boy things like swing on the tire swing and wrestle.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

aimi lark as well is fascinated by the "big kids" i can see how having more kids could be easy b/c the big ones can entertain the little ones

jade is a cute smiler! i agree :)

Cami said...

Hey, ang told me that you have a blog, it was fun to check out!!! I hope you guys are doing good, hope to see that cute little baby of yours soon!!! Cami

Anonymous said...

Jade is getting so big. She is darling. It really is such a joy to be a mother. By the way, it easier having older sibling to entertain. I have found that I am boring in comparison. Tay Loves when the kids get home from school. He starts to run and laugh, its tme to play!!

Unknown said...

I love Jade's smile in the basket. That is SO cute!

Linds said...

Jade is so cute!

Jen Lee said...

She is such a smiley baby! You should be proud of that - she's obviously really happy. Happy Mothers Day! We hope to see you soon!

Maranda said...

I can't believe your a little mom. You are so cute! I never got to tell you congrats on your baby she is adorable. How fun...I'm glad you found my blog. I love keepin in touch. Tell Dan Hi for me.