On Saturday we took advantage of the warm weather by going to the driving range and hitting a few buckets of balls.
Jade has been sick for the past week or so, she was a trooper while we were vacationing but she wasn't quite like her happy, cheerful self. She had some shots on Wednesday, the day we were driving up to Idaho. That night she got a fever and it got worse from there, she couldn't sleep and she was so feverish for the next couple days. Finally, her fever went away but then she picked up a cough, so she's starting to get over that.
Today I noticed that she is getting one of her bottom teeth! I will post a picture when it is more noticeable. I'd imagine that that was part of the reason she has not been feeling well.
Right before we left for Idaho we noticed that the carpet in Jade's bedroom was pretty wet, I thought that maybe it was just from having the humidifier on at nights when Jade sleeps but when I moved stuff around and it still didn't dry out then we called the landlord. Apparently some pipes needed to be fixed outside, so this is our yard now:and as a result this is what Jade's room looks like:
Just enough room to walk in and lay her in her crib and if you're lucky you can also close the door. Oh well, I guess it could be worse. We could own the place and have to deal with this problem ourselves. Ah, the joys of renting.
2 comments:
Are ya kidding? What a nightmare! You are right, it could be worse...thank heavens for the landlord!
Good thing you have a landlord willing to fix it. We have heard terrible stories of lazy landlords.
It's not fun dealing with stuff like this.
I am glad to hear that Jade is feeling better. I heard that you guys were visiting, I wish we could of been their.
I am glad to be able to keep up on how you guys are dong. This blogging stuff is pretty cool!
Post a Comment