Monday, May 05, 2008

My brother got married

Michael and Jess at their reception. They got married on Friday, May 2nd in Manti, UT. We had a very good time at the reception. There was delicious food and cake and ice cream and even a pinata! My sister Katrina and Jade. Jess's family had a beautiful wreath of flowers made for Jade. She looked so so cute!
Our friends Brian and Melissa (in the middle here) are moving to Arizona so we had dinner with them at P. F. Chang's on Saturday night. We will miss them terribly.
This is me at Katrina and Mike's house getting ready to ride their new scooter. It was sweet, I'd like to get one. Katrina made delicious homemade lasagna and we pigged out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you look awesome in the bottom pic!

toe painting is fun! my mom did it to aimi lark when she was about jade's age so i'm sure it would work :)

Unknown said...

Her dress is AMAZING. Sotimes I wish me and Lincoln could get married again, so we could get all dressed up again. I'm a dork

Jess Gonzales said...

I had to laugh when i saw that picture of Jade... trust me, that isn't what I expected the wreath to look like! But she looks super cute anyways!