Saturday, November 01, 2008

Fall Outing

While we were in Minnesota we took a trip to a local pumpkin patch/petting zoo with Dan's aunt and second cousins.  It was a very cute place.  Here is Jade riding her first tractor.


Jadey listening to some tunes with dad.



Hope everyone is enjoying the autumn weather because winter will be here before you know it!  p.s. it is officially ok (in my book) to start listening to christmas music now!  yay!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I started the Christmas tunes today! YEAH!

melbel said...

I am sooo with you on the Christmas music thing! I just can't get enough of this holiday season!

Anonymous said...

What a blast. Looks like Jade was enjoying herself! Cute little tractors. What fun memories!!

Stefanie said...

it's so nice to pics. of jade! I really hope we get to see you guys in November, although I'm sorry house hunting didn't turn out as good as expected. Miss you guys!