
We went to Idaho this year for Thanksgiving. It was a lot of fun. This picture isn't actually of Thanksgiving day, it was just another get together over the weekend to celebrate us all being there.

We went to the light parade, it was very, very cold but fun. You could tell Jade enjoyed it
because she would look down the street waiting for the next float to come by. There were several dogs in the parade as well, and if you know Jade, you know she loved that. I kept pulling her hat down so her head would stay covered but she seemed so fussy, then I realized I had pulled her hat over her eyes. :)

Jade and
Rylee got matching sweaters for Thanksgiving day. They really had a lot of fun playing together, at one point Jade was riding
Rylee like a pony! When
Rylee left with
Stef and Kevin to go over to her other grandparents house Jade was so sad! We went to the window and watched them drive away, I said 'do you miss
rylee?', and Jade answered with a grunt and a sad face.

Grandpa Doug helping feed Jade.
6 comments:
You got some cute pics. too! We miss you guys already, and it is getting harder to say bye to Jade because she is so darn cute. Can't wait until Christmas!
It looks like you guys had a wonderful time. Jade and Rylee look so adorable in their matching sweaters!
you look very happy - it's nice to see you again, oh and thank you by the way - I always knew you were my favorite out of helga's friends! :)
WE also had SO much fun hanging you with you guys. Cute pics!! We love you all.
oh my heavens!! I just read the post about Jade swallowing her barrette that is so scary! I am glad that she was ok and has a great system to kick that foreign object out asap! :)
I was so good to see you over Thanksgiving break! I miss you friend! We need to play again soon! xoxo Love you tons and I'm glad you had a great Thanksgiving! xoxo
Hey! Are you going to Idaho for Christmas, too? We'll be there for a bit. We'll call you. We haven't seen you in so long! I just realized that I always read your blog but never comment.
Post a Comment