Sunday, December 21, 2008

Playing outside


Jade LOVES to play outside!  Sometimes she'll even just point to the door and do her grunt for something that she wants, meaning that she wants to go outside.
These are pictures of the last time Jade got to crawl around outside since the snow has come.  She was having so much fun, she didn't even seem to mind the cold and cried when I brought her back inside.



She's eating a wood chip here, she seems to seek them out, she always wants to chew on them.
I sure wish she'd start walking so I could take her outside with some snow boots and a snow suit, at least then she'd get to go out.  But I can't just let her crawl around in the snow, she'd be buried in snow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tay likes to chew on dirt and rocks. What is it about the stuff on the ground? Is it lack of Iron?

Sonya said...

How cute! How she's grown. Holy cow!!! You look great! We miss you guys so much. We really need to get together. New Year's Eve Party in Poky...Where will you guys be?!