The Christmas season is by far my favorite time of the year. I always joke with Dan about it being 'almost Christmas' once Halloween rolls around. This year was pretty exciting. We had a small Christmas party with my family at our house with turkey and potatoes and stuffing and all the extras a week or so before Christmas. We exchanged sibling gifts and watched It's a Wonderful Life. My sister Katrina crocheted everyone in my family (10 people!) a scarf! My brother Nathanael drew a picture of Dan and Jade as his gift to me.
Here is a picture of Jade with her uncle Joshua. She has so much fun playing with the boys and they have fun teaching her new things.
Jade wanted to help cook the turkey.
For my birthday Dan decided to get me a Wii, even though I insisted we really didn't need one. He surprised me and I'm so glad that he did. It's been a lot of fun and he also got me the Wii fit too so I've been working out with that. It's a lot of fun, the yoga is my favorite.
We had such a wonderful year and we're so glad that we've been so close to friends and family. It's going to be very hard to say good-bye to our families for two and a half years to go to Minnesota, they've become some of our best friends. Until then we'll enjoy all the time we have with them.
1 comment:
So fun! I am sure you guys will have many many hours of fun playing the wii. We love ours. Sometimes Brett and I would play after the kids went to bed:)
Looks like a fun chritmas. Cute toys for Jade! Tay got a few books a bat some balls cars and a submarine he refuses to get wet. Too funny!
Post a Comment