
We took Jade to see Santa at the mall. She loved the decorations and was even excited when she saw
Santa, but as soon as I set her on his lap she lost it. I was sort of surprised at how fast she started crying. I thought it would take her a second to realize she was on Santa's lap and maybe look up at him and start crying, but it was pretty much
instantaneous. I'd say she wasn't on his lap for more than 10 seconds. The people snapping the pictures were really fast.
5 comments:
I love this picture!! Santa seems to scare a lot of children. Well actually probably just mine. Tand was scared of Santa at our ward party last week.
Haha, that is just so typical, isn't it. Aren't you glad you got the photo, though? (Cute Santa, too, by the way.)
Okay. That is the cutest stinking picture! We parents tell our kids to not talk to strangers and then plop them on the lap of some fat old guy. I'd probably react like that, too!
I'm surprised Jade had such a Rylee reaction. By the way, I like the Dutch looking Santa.
HAHAHAHAHA. I love it!
Cute new blog look!
Post a Comment