
Jade's best buddy is
Coleson. We get together at least once a week with Brian and Lindsay and
Coleson (usually for The Office). Last Thursday we decided to have a crepe night! It was such an awesome dinner/dessert. Dan made the savory filings which included Buffalo Chicken, Chicken Curry and BBQ Chicken. Lindsay brought all the fillings for the dessert crepes, strawberries, bananas,
nutella, whipped cream, caramel.


I found the most delicious recipe for
snickerdoodle cookies on my go-to website for recipes (
allrecipes.com), they were
scrumptious. I decided to give Jade her own cookie and even though it took her about a half an hour to finish it off she really liked it.


Hope everyone had a lovely valentine's day and got to be with those you love.
6 comments:
Baby Jade's hair has grown a ton since I last saw her. Your food posts make me sad we don't live closer...I would love to have a break from cooking and mooche food off you guys once a week (especially since Dan is a great cook).
I also love allrecipes.com! It is awesome. Anyhoo- the reason I am posting was not to say that, but to let you know that I decided to make my blog "secret" and I didn't know which email address you wanted me to send your "invitation to read the secret blog" to. Drop me a line at heidiadamson@msn.com and let me know. Talk to you soon!
Those crepes were amazing! I love that pic of Jade and Coleson!
Tish your hair is so cute!!! I haven't seen you in a long time and I miss you.
That sounds so good! Dan needs to come cook for us, sometime! Or, just send me some recipes that I can mess up! Miss you guys!
How cute! Oh, I wish we were there with you guys, we miss you! I can't belive how long her hair is getting! We should be back to the states soon.
Post a Comment