Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The pictures don't match the story (but they're cute).

Baby Jade (I wonder how much longer I can get away with calling her that) is getting so big.  She's so adventurous and loves to climb.  Today when we were at the library for story time Jade started crawling away because she had spotted the stairs.  Every time we go to the library I take a minute or two, ok fifteen, to let Jade crawl up and down the stairs.  She loves it!
I think she might be experimenting with throwing fits now because when I picked her up to leave (after giving her sufficient warning that it was almost time to go), she arched her back and started yelling.  Even with all that though, she's the cutest baby in the world.


3 comments:

Linds said...

Ohh that's fun...I remember when Coleson started doing that. He still does it but it's a little bit easier to reason with him because he's afraid of crabs! (hehe)

Anonymous said...

Too cute! Love the pics. Jade Is getting so big!

~H said...

She is soooo cute!! I agree! :) I miss you tonsssssss and tons friend!! I wish we lived closer so we could play more! Bryan and I are going to be coming down some time during spring break. We should play!
Also... could I get your address. You can just text it to me. :) That would be great. :)
I love you!! Thanks for being so wonderful!