Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Edenborough Park

Much to my demise, Saturday was gloomy and rainy. We had plans to go to the zoo with Dan's cousin and her two kids. When we realized it might not be the best day to do that, we decided to try an indoor park. This one was called edenborough park and it was AWESOME! It was a lot of fun for Jade and also fun for Dan and I.
You can climb up into the playground. It's about the size of four McDonalds playlands all rolled into one.
I wanted to get some cute pictures of her or a video but there were so many kids, and she needed help with climbing and such, that it was sort of hard to get any good ones.
Jade played through her nap so when we left it wasn't more than five minutes before she crashed.
Yesterday, at the mall Jade and I got to meet Pablo from the Backyardigans. She seemed pretty excited. It was really cute.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the picture of Jade asleep in her carseat, she looks exhausted! ha ha miss you guys!