Thursday, June 04, 2009

Meeting Hello Kitty

Jade is such a huge fan of the park. I mean, what little kid isn't though. We found this nice little park pretty close to our house. Jade prefers the swings but she likes slides too.

This is a picture I snapped of Jade trying to show me how she can "jump". She still doesn't get her feet off the ground but it sure is cute watching her try. She just has the cutest smile in this picture.
On Tuesday, Jade and I went to Mall of America again, for Toddler Tuesday and we got to meet Hello Kitty. Jade kept saying "mow"(like now), which is how she says "meow". It was very cute. She wasn't nervous, just excited.
Here she is giving her a high-five.
She won a candy necklace for pinning the bow on a hello kitty picture. She wasn't too intrigued with it until I showed her that it was edible. Then she was all over it.
This is the face she made when I told her she couldn't put the whole thing in her mouth and to spit it out. She was really bummed.
Dan took this cute picture of Jade. She kind of looks like a little grandpa with that cardigan on.

2 comments:

~H said...

oh my heavens our little lady is getting so big! i just want to hug her!! xoxo we miss you guys like crazy!! Love you friend!!

Anonymous said...

that picture of her trying to jump is just precious! she is starting to look just like a little girl not a baby anymore!