Sunday, June 21, 2009

A week of fun!

We have been having a lot of fun lately. Don't worry, Dan is certainly not slaking off at school. He just got a 96% on his first test. He's doing so well and working hard. Here is an impromptu picture on our way to the park. :)
Our friends, the Smith's took us to this great park with a beach and fun playground equipment for the girls. Their daughter is a week older than Jade and it has been fun having a playmate for Jade.
Jade's natural smile has been coming out a lot more. She will say "cheese" for the camera now. She is just an absolute cutie!
I just really like this picture of Dan :)
This is a cute, little family picture from yesterday. We went out on the lake with the Randall's. We had a lot of fun tubing and some people water-skied.
When Dan and I got onto the tube we leaned too far back and tipped it over. This was before we were even moving! Jade must have thought something was wrong because she burst into tears. She settled down after a little bit but whenever we fell off the tube she'd start crying again. She's just a little tender-heart.
Dan and Jade, Dan's cousin Tyler and his Aunt, Ruth.
From the left: Dan's cousin, Nate; Ruth's sister-in-law, Julie; her daughter, Erin; Nate's girlfriend, Trish; Dan's Uncle, Lynn; and Julie's son, Benjamin. We all had a really fun time, even though I'm feeling the aftermath of those nasty tumbles out of the tube.

6 comments:

Cami said...

Looks like you are having TONS of fun!!!! Good job dan on your test!

Unknown said...

I love that first picture! I think it is SO CUTE!

~H said...

I love you!!! :) I miss you guys like crazy! I'm glad your having a blast though!

Stefanie said...

Totally wish we were part of the fun! I love the impromptu pic.

Linds said...

Looks so fun!!!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome job on your test Dan!! That is awesome! I love your first picture...in the car and having too much fun! :) that totally made me smile.