Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!!

Jade's first easter basket. We got her a baby einstein video for signing. It will help her learn baby sign language. We're hoping it works. Also she smiled at that flower when we found it at Wal-mart so.......we had to get it.

Everyone came over tonight to have dinner. Dan made turkey and ham. I made potatoes au gratin. Katrina and mike brought jello salad and michael and jess brought green beans. It was a feast! We also had a cake for Michael's birthday, which will be Tuesday. Also, he's getting married!! We're really excited.

Dan and I are so excited! We're going to visit some friends in San Diego in about a week. Dave and Jen just moved there from Vegas so we've got to go check out their new pad. I'm hoping we might get a chance to go to the zoo. I haven't been since I was little.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So fun! What a lucky girl. You'll have to let me know how the sign turns out!

Linds said...

Happy Easter! Tell Dave, Jen, and Gavin we say hi!

Semi Granola Mom said...

Hey Laticia,
We are teaching our daughter too, the baby einstein one is great but baby signing time is better. Jasmin picked it up tons quicker after we got those videos, I got them off ebay, cheaper that way :) Your baby is a cutie!
~Clerissa